The electronic ruler is a sliding rheostat. Taking the Jefferson electronic ruler as an example, it is used as a voltage divider to display the actual position of the measured work with relative voltage. Therefore, several requirements are put forward for this device (electronic ruler):
1. The supply voltage should be stable. The industrial power supply requires stability of ±0.1%, such as a reference voltage of 10V, allowing fluctuations of ±0.01V. Otherwise, it will cause more significant changes in the display. If the displayed fluctuation range at this time does not exceed the fluctuation range of the fluctuating voltage, the Jefferson electronic ruler is ordinary.
2. The power supply must have sufficient capacity. Suppose the power supply capacity of the electronic ruler is too small. In that case, the following situations are prone to occur: the mold-closing movement will cause the display of the glue-shooting electronic ruler to jump, or the melt movement will cause the production of the mold-closing electronic ruler to fluctuate. When the solenoid valve driving power supply is combined with the electronic ruler power supply, the situation mentioned above is easy. In severe cases, the voltage fluctuation can be measured by the voltage file of a multimeter. If what cannot solve the problem even after eliminating the electrostatic interference, high-frequency interference, and poor neutrality, what can also suspect that the power of the power supply is too low.
3. There must be no outside interference, including electrostatic interference and high-frequency interference. Therefore, the current solid line of the equipment and the signal line of the electronic ruler should be separated from the wire slot. The electronic ruler should use a mandatory grounding bracket, and the electronic ruler shell (what can measure the resistance between the end cover screw and the frame, should be less than 1Ω resistance) is well-grounded, the signal wire should be shielded, and what should connect one end of the electric box. The shield wire is grounded or related to the negative pole of the DC power supply. In the case of static electricity interference, the voltage measurement of the general multimeter is very standard, but it just shows the digital beating; the phenomenon is the same when high-frequency interference. To verify whether it is electrostatic interference, use a power cord to short the cover screw of the electronic ruler with a particular point of metal on the machine. As long as a short connection, the electrostatic interference is eliminated immediately. However, it is challenging to eradicate high-frequency interference by the methods mentioned above. High-frequency interference frequently occurs in robotic hands and variable frequency power savers, which can be verified by stopping the robotic hands or variable frequency power savers.
4. what cannot connect the three wires of the electronic ruler wrongly. The electronic ruler one #, three # line is the power line, two # is the output line, except the one #, what can exchange three # line power line, two # line can only be the output line. Once the overhead wires are disconnected, there will be significant linear errors, poor control accuracy, and easy display bounce. If it is challenging to control, it should be suspected to be the wrong line.
5. The installation is better for neutrality. The angle tolerance is ±12°, and the parallelism tolerance is ±0.5mm, which refers to a specific error. If both the angle error and the parallelism error are too large, it will cause the display number to jump. In this case, you can generally use the voltage file of a multimeter to measure the voltage fluctuations. What must adjust the angle and parallelism? Please pay special attention: After replacing the aluminum alloy bracket of the electronic ruler with a stainless steel bracket on the spot, the pull rod traction installation position should be raised by 2 mm at the same time. Otherwise, what will solve the grounding problem, and the problem of misalignment will be formed, which must be solved simultaneously.
6. For the electronic ruler that has been used for a long time. Since the early product is not sealed, there may be many impurities and a mixture of oil and water, which affects the contact resistance of the brush and causes the display number to jump. It can be considered as the early damage of the electronic ruler itself.
Contact us now for a bespoke solution