The hydraulic valves commonly used in the open moulding machine system mainly include one-way valves, hydraulic control one-way valves, one-way throttle valves, electromagnetic reversing valves, electro-hydraulic reversing valves, proportional relief valves, cartridge valves, and liquid filling. Valves, relief valves, etc. Through the combination of different valves, the functions required by the machine are realized. Today, let's talk about the common faults and solutions of hydraulic valves in hydraulic systems:
A. Reason analysis:
1. The proportional valve solenoid has no current passing through, and the voltage regulation fails
2. The proportional solenoid has a rated current passing through, and the voltage regulation fails
3. The current of the proportional solenoid is too large, and the voltage regulation fails
4. Unstable pressure for regulating pressure
5. Slow pressure regulation
1. Check and repair the proportional solenoid, wiring, amplifier, etc.
2. Check and adjust the relevant pilot manual pressure regulating valve
3. Check the proportional solenoid resistance, wiring, amplifier, etc.
B.Failure condition: directional valve failure
1. Unreliable commutation, no commutation
2. Large internal leakage
1. The electromagnet is not energized; check the electromagnet, wiring, etc.
2. The solenoid coil voltage is not enough
3. The spool is stuck, clean or repair the spool
C. Failure situation: hydraulic control check valve failure
1. Hydraulic control failure
2. It Does not function as a one-way valve
3. Internal leakage
1. The valve core is stuck, disassemble and clean up burrs and dirt
2. The back pressure of the drain port is too enormous; check and clean the dirt to make sure do not block it
3. The spring is broken, replace the spring
Contact us now for a bespoke solution